Compliance Manager - Pensions (Financial Services)
7 days left
- Full Time
One of the 'Big Four’ Financial Services firms, managing a project on behalf of a Life and Pensions Organisation, is seeking a Compliance Manager.
- Manage and support staff, with the day-to-day running of the project.
- Utilise experience of Policy and Guidance to support BAU with technical queries and ad-hoc project initiatives.
- Liaise with internal and external Stakeholders.
- Produce reports.
- Recommend process improvements.
- Excellent working knowledge of Pensions, and ability to assist with technical queries.
- Experience of managing a team.
- Experience with stakeholder management.
- Previous experience within Financial Services, is desirable.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office packages.
- Proactive and motivated.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Leadership skills.
This is a full time contract position, initially for 3-4 months (prospect for extension), based in Wythall, near Birmingham. Immediate start.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV to Diana Duggan Associates.