ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER - ICONIC QUICK SERVICE BRAND
Assistant Store Manager - Iconic Quick Service Brand - Job Summary
Our client is currently recruiting for a fantastic Assistant Store Manager opportunity in Worthing. They are an iconic quick service brand and a market leader in terms of quality, innovation and service. They are looking for a bright and ambitious assistant store manager to join the team and help the Store Manager to run an effective business operation.
Assistant Store Manager - Iconic Quick Service Brand - Role Responsibility
As Assistant Manager, you will be the face of the business. You will help manage the store as a Manager should; with passion and enthusiasm!
- Running a high volume quick service restaurant business
- Leading and developing a team
- Motivating your team, driving passion for an awesome customer experience
- Stock management and rota organisation
- Ensure excellent Food Hygiene and Health & Safety standards at all times
- Continually drive standards
- Driving sales and building relationships with local groups and businesses to identify appropriate marketing opportunities
Assistant Store Manager - Iconic Quick Service Brand - The Ideal Candidate
YOU WILL BE:
- A high performing Assistant Store Manager from a quick service, fast food or coffee background
- Able to demonstrate a genuine passion for delivering great service
- A real self-starter with tonnes of enthusiasm and a sense of individuality
- A supportive leader who has a passion for coaching and developing their team
YOU WILL HAVE:
- Ideally 1 year of experience at Assistant Store Manager level
- A genuine passion for food and delivering great hospitality to your guests
- Knowledge of P&L, rota and stock management
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.