Religious Education Teacher - Mainstream Secondary School - Graded 'Outstanding’
Q - Are you a Religious Education NQT or Experienced RE Teacher looking for a move this September?
Q - Are you looking for a well-established, non-academy chain and supportive Secondary School?
We are searching for a full-time RE Teacher for September 2017. You will be joining a strong RE department, providing you with fantastic support, especially for NQT’s who will receive an in-depth tailored NQT induction providing you with all the support needed to become an Outstanding Teacher.
Have a read of the job description, who we’re looking for and a bit about the school and then apply for this RE Teacher position if you’re interested!
- RE / Religious Education Teacher
- Experienced Teachers or NQT’s welcome
- Great support for all staff - strong humanities department
- KS3, KS4 & KS5
- MPS/UPS Inner London Scale £28,098 - £46,829
- Full Time & Permanent Contract
- September 2017 Start
- Located in the London Borough of Lewisham
- Must hold UK QTS
- Qualified RE Teacher
- Relevant Degree
- Strong understanding of the UK curriculum - Excellent subject knowledge
- Good understanding of the Teaching Standards
- Previous lesson observations consistently Good or above
- Graded 'Outstanding’ second time in a row
- One of Lewisham’s leading mainstream schools
- Well kept school grounds and modern technology throughout the school
- Brilliant links with Thameslink, SouthEastern
- Free staff carpark- Good access via the A2 & A20
- Forward thinking SLT with great CPD opportunities (Head of Year, 2Ic etc)
Are you an RE Teacher interested in this vacancy? Apply today to be contacted by one of our consultants ASAP.