Web & Social Media Executive
Help us Transform the way the World does Business
We're looking for a creative Web & Social Media Executive to enhance the School's engagement and acquisition activity and reputation through our online activity.
Deliver Effective Social Media and Marketing Campaigns
It's down to our Marketing and Communications department to develop and deliver engaging marketing and communications strategies for the School. Joining them as Web & Social Media Executive, you'll support the Associate Director of Digital Marketing across a range of exciting online activities. Working with colleagues from other departments you will make sure that all editorial, brand and campaign content aligns with the School's values by keeping content up-to-date and utilised across digital channels. You will be responsible for the co-ordination and development of web and social projects, delivering them on time and within budget. That means you'll:
* Develop, manage and update the School's content calendar for social media
* Offer innovative ideas and compelling storylines to support B2C, B2B and Alumni engagement campaigns
* Develop social media assets, web content and film with internal and external resources
* Assist with day-to-day social media activities and respond to customer queries
* Manage the student blog, encourage participation and make sure relevant content is added
* Proof read and edit copy supplied by internal stakeholders
* Drive improvement through campaign tracking, campaign status updates and result analysis
Share our Knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we've got the people, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you'll play an important part in ensuring the School maintains a positive and engaging presence online, in turn helping us achieve our vision.
Who We Are Looking For
* A bachelor's degree or equivalent
* Thorough knowledge of digital marketing and social media principles
* Strong communication, project management and planning skills
* Experience using web related content management and social media scheduling tools
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and intermediate Photoshop skills
* Sound understanding the social media landscape, HTML, Google Analytics and Hootsuite
Be Part of an International Network
We're a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international. Together, we're changing the way the world does business. Based in London's Regent's Park, this is an opportunity to work at the heart of Europe's digital capital - and in one of the world's most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
Benefits We Offer
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to the Universities Superannuation Scheme (a defined benefit workplace pension scheme) and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path. Our full list of employee benefits can be accessed here.
Location: Regent's Park, London