Appointment Maker / Telesales
7 days left
- Part Time
Are you an experienced Appointment Maker looking for a new opportunity to work from home for an established company?
An exciting opportunity has arrived for an experienced appointment maker to join a well established company. They are offering part time of full time positions where you can work from home. Offering a basic salary of £16,000 - £23,000, with an excellent bonus rate of OTE £30,000 - £43,000, this is a great opportunity and also offers great prospects for future progression.
About the role:
• Making outbound calls to businesses
• Speaking to decision makers at Director level
• Making appointments for the Field sales team to attend
• Working on a CRM System
• Leads will be provided for you
Essential Skills and /Experience Needed:
• Previous experience in B2B sales or appointment making is essential
• Self motivated with a drive and passion to succeed are essential for this role
• Professional telephone manner
• Enthusiasm and strong work ethic is a must
• You must have a proven track record in sales and meeting targets
• Confidence to speak to high level decision makers is a must
Pay and Benefits:
• Salary £16,000 - £23,000 - OTE £30,000 - £43,000
• Commissions/Bonuses: To be discussed at interview
• Hours of Work from 28 - 40 hours per week
• Prospects: Progression to become an Account Manager
• Progression for the right person
• No weekends
Please note - Second interviews, training and occasional meetings are based at the office in Bury, candidates must be able to commute to attend these.
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to me.