FM Services manager
FM Services Manager - £30,000 - £40,000 - FTSE 100 organisation, exceptional career opportunities.
I am recruiting on behalf of a FTSE 100 Engineering Organization and market leader in engineering support services.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Facilities Manager to take responsibility for a large newly constructed multi-vendor building.
Main Purpose of Role
- Responsible for leading the management and implementation of:
- Planned Preventative and Reactive Maintenance
- FM Service delivery provision
- FM Policy Development
- Scoping and outsourcing of service delivery
- The highest level of quality service and customer care
- Building Fabric and Infrastructure Maintenance
- Legislative Compliance across FM functions
- Health And Safety Management across FM functions
- Space management
- Developing policy, strategy and practice in relation to the above functions to ensure an estate fit for purpose, including cost effectiveness and environmental sustainability.
- Responsible for, and driving the development of, outsourced providers performance in delivering the functions outlined above to ensure contractual obligations are met and that effective systems are developed, implemented, monitored and managed to mitigate contractual, commercial and legislative risks.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory, regulatory and organisational requirements and recommended best practice.
- Responsible for all aspects of contractor management, ensuring external service providers conform to set compliance, adhere to agreed KPI's and develop a database to manage all necessary information relating to this.
- Oversee and co-ordinate the compilation and maintenance of essential records, to include asset registers, statutory records, PPM records, risk assessments and method statements.
- Prepare specifications and tenders for new programmes of work and contracts as and when required.
- Managing external FM service partners such as Cleaning/Security/Catering.
- To manage front of house services including visitor processing and induction.
- Lead the delivery of flexible, cost effective, efficient and safe hard and soft FM services ensuring standards are appropriate to meet business needs and operationally resilient and robust.
- Support the development and implementation of Business Continuity and Emergency Disaster Planning.
- Review all processes, systems and means of providing both hard and soft services whilst developing and implementing continuous improvements.
- Develop, manage and control budgets in respect of all functions outlined under job purpose.
Applicants will have:
- Extensive experience in managing a multi-vendor site or several building simultaneously
- An in-depth knowledge of Hard Services provision
- Customer Focus
- A desire to grow with the role and take on more responsibility
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading organisation and progress your career within an exciting and challenging environment. If you would like to apply, or for more details, please contact me on or