KennedyPearce are currently working with a UK leading Automotive company who are recruiting for an Management Accountant in their office based in the outskirts of North West London. This role will be reporting directly to the Financial Controller and also the Head of Finance and Accounts and Finance Director.
This role is for someone who can successfully complete a full set of accounts. This role is to provide the Financial Controller with timely, relevant and accurate financial information to enable clear, well-informed decision-making and ensure future stability, growth and profitability. Further, the role will be about investigating and analysing variances against budgets and perform weekly, monthly, annual and ad-hoc reporting. This will involve working with senior stakeholders to identify reporting and monitoring requirements as well as working with different departments to implement KPI monitoring and improving productivity.
- Ideally a part or fully qualified accountant although analysts with a strong knowledge of accounting will be considered
- At least Bachelor's degree (2:1 equivalent or better) in a technical subject
- Advanced Excel is an absolute must-have
- Candidates with additional qualification related to database theory, mathematics, or engineering preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience in a management accounting / financial management capacity
- Effective communication and presentation skills
The candidate will develop a deep understanding of the driving factors of our business, be one of the go-to persons for business intelligence and work with all areas of the business to drive sound decision making.