Senior Building Surveyor
Senior Building Surveyor
A multi-disciplined Construction Consultancy with offices throughout the South of England are seeking a Senior Building Surveyor to join their South East London office.
The company work with clients within the Commercial, Local Authority and Social Housing sectors and include projects such as some of London's most historic museums.
Located in South East London, the ideal Senior Building Surveyor will have both Private and Public Sector experience and have worked with both Commercial and Residential properties.
Approaching their 50th anniversary, this practice have developed into one of the most successful Construction Consultancies in the South and now offer their services out of 3 established offices. Starting off as a Quantity Surveying practice, the company very quickly added a Building Surveying arm with this now being a key focus within the firm.
With an established team of Building Surveyor's ranging from Graduate level right the way through to a Building Surveying Director, this practice is having to expand their Building Surveying team due to their level of work, mainly obtained by repeat business.
The company are extremely results-oriented and are committed to excellence in service, delivery and communications with Clients and Contractors alike.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will be responsible for managing their own workload as well as mentoring and supervising a team of surveyors.
Duties will include;
- Undertaking surveys
- Specification writing
- Schedules of Condition
- Contract administration
- Defect Diagnosis
- Assisting in developing the Building Surveying team
- Be a vocal point to more junior members of the Building Surveying team
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor
This is a role ideal for a Senior Building Surveyor with both Private and Public sector experience. Commercial and Residential experience will also be preferred.
- 5 years+ Building Surveying experience
- Private/Public sector experience
- Have worked within Commercial and Residential sectors (preferable)
- MSc/BSc in Building Surveying
- Strong communication skills
- Be self-motivated, ambitious and organised
- Confident with Microsoft Office and hold good basic IT knowledge
- Up to £60,000 pa(inc car/travel allowance)
- Car allowance
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Private medical care
- Contributory pension
- Professional Fees
If you are a Building Surveyor and are considering a new role, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James.