PRU Teaching Assistant
Randstad are working with a primary pupil referral unit located in Wythenshawe, Manchester. The school caters for students temporarily or permanently excluded from mainstream settings within the Manchester borough.
The school are seeking to appoint teaching assistants for February starts, the teaching assistants must have experience within this area. The teaching assistants ideally would have mainstream primary experience and knowledge of the national curriculum.
- Phonics, numeracy experience
- Teach-Teach training (can be provided)
- Able to work across KS1/KS2
- Able to handle challenging behaviours
- Adjust practice to suit individual needs of pupils
The post will start as a temporary basis and will lead to a permanent contract depended on performance and the teaching assistants ability.
- Pay is between £55-65 a day dependant on experience.
- Immediate starts available
If you feel you meet this exciting opportunity, do not hesitate to call me on or if you wish to apply send me across your CV to