Are you an experienced within business development and sales? Do you feel as if you aren`t being challenged enough in your current role and looking to join a reputable and growing company?
We are the world`s leading web analytics business, providing our clients with accurate, real time information about the businesses visiting their websites. Whether the prospect has enquired or not, we can tell our clients the exact business that has visited their website. Our clients collectively generate over £1bn in additional revenue annually from using our software. With 4 worldwide offices and more opening very soon, the company is expanding exponentially on a global basis. Are you Ready to a join fast-growing, Sunday Times Best Place to Work business that is global and provides the opportunity for fast track progression?
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Sales Executive to join our team in the Portsmouth Lakeside office.
Sales Executive Responsibilities:
As an Inside Sales Executive, you will target businesses to sell our lead intelligence software product. You will also be responsible for:
• Targeting organisations by phone with the aim of booking demonstrations of our software with them.
• Conducting demonstrations via an online demonstration.
• Moving customers from the demo through to a trial of the software.
• Presenting the trial results to the prospect with the aim of then closing the sale.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with customers via telephone calls and emails.
• Dealing with any objections the customers may have.
• Working to sales targets in a fast-paced environment.
• Reviewing your sales pipeline on an ongoing basis to ensure sales conversions are maximised
The ideal Sales Executive:
• A demonstrable track record within sales ideally within an inside sales environment.
• Excellent questioning, qualification and closing skills.
• The confidence and tenacity to pursue leads, overcome obstacles and secure deals.
• Ability to work independently but also as part of a team.
• A self-starter, who thrives under pressure to achieve challenging goals.
• Strong communication skills, notably being able to explain value propositions to identified key decision-makers.
• Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of MS-Office tools, principally Outlook, PPT, Word and Excel.
• Creative thinker and problem-solver
• Highly organised with attention to detail
• Determination, diplomacy and excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and spoken English skills
• Competitive salary with the ability to earn a 20% basic pay rise annually
• Y1 OTE £31K - £37.5K
• Y2 OTE- £45K - £65K
• Y3 OTE- £55K - £95K
• Company pension
• Birthdays off
• Quarterly Incentives to Miami, Vegas, Dubai and New York with Great onsite facilities.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Sales Executive, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.