Engineering Facility Manager
Based in Poole, Dorset, my client is looking to recruit an experienced Engineering Facility Manager to run the aerospace unit.
Purpose of Role
- To manage the operations within the Aerospace FACILITY.
- To ensure operations are conducted in strict accordance with aircraft models [A320/A330/]operating within the facility in respect of commercial, production, logistics & quality control.
- To ensure the objectives of the facility operating model are achieved, improved & where failure is recorded, implement & manage corrective & preventative action[s].
- To strictly monitor & maintain customer requirements in respect of quality & delivery metrics.
- To strictly monitor, maintain & control all commercial elements of the facility.
- To uphold company policies as documented in the Business Strategy.
- To act as SAFETY OFFICER in accordance with the company H&S Manual
- To ensure correct practise, legalities and responsibilities in respect of H&S, EMS& product and quality systems assurance is maintained
- Facility security, maintenance [including machine] & housekeeping.
- To control the commercial purchasing within the facility model & the business budget.
- To ensure product non conformity is communicated to the production staff & not returned to the production staff without effective action.
- To monitor performance of all direct manufacturing operatives in respect of quality and recommend training, or corrective action as appropriate to secure sales and performance objectives.
- To ensure employee training is identified, managed and documented accurately and timely [BOCS-24].
- To attend Quality Reviews & complete effective RCCA on time.
· To initiate, manage and document all corrective actions to ensure preventative action is effective and production management is not compromised.
- To provide & publish on the team board by the first day of each month the measures defined in the FACILITY PERFORMANCE MODEL:
- To ensure KITS are despatched on the KANBAN date.
- Spares delivery [product to customer EPO]
- To raise product WORKS ORDER CARDS compliant with BOCS-11 & AS9100 [latest revision] requirements.
- To coordinate/assist Quality Clinics IAW BOCS-18.
- To fully support & Quality reviews & ensure all/any RCCA are conducted on time & effectively to prevent re occurrence of all/any non-conformances.
- To monitor daily, the quality & operational controls of the facility:
 Works Order Card Accuracy
 Tooling/fixturing & Quality check sheets accuracy & conformity
 Product EBQ conformity
- To attend, support & provide accurate information for weekly production reviews & expedite product & material delivery as required.
- To manage the facility/co-ordinate effective 5C management programmes
- Emergency response team member.
Salary: £40,000 per annum
Location: Poole, Dorset
Hours: 39 hours per week
If you would like more information regarding this role or would like to apply, email your CV, call the office or pop in and see us in person. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 7 days of receiving you application. If you haven’t heard from us within 1 week, please feel free to contact us to ensure your application was received.