Paraplanner - Manchester
This award-winning firm of independent financial advisers in Manchester with an established reputation for dealing in all areas of financial planning, is expanding and looking to recruit an experienced Paraplanner.
Purpose of Role:
You would be responsible for writing reports using word, excel and various other websites for Financial Advisers. You will complete any non-client facing tasks involved in the preparation of reports for the clients as requested.
- Construct "Pre Sales" Reports for Adviser/Compliance sign off.
- Construct "Suitability Reports" for Adviser/Compliance sign off.
- Construct "Drawdown" and "Annual Review" letters for Adviser/Compliance sign off.
- To provide all support material for the client recommendation, including illustrations and application forms.
- To carry out specialised technical administration duties for the Advisers.
- To work with statistics and analyse submitted report requests for clients from the Advisers.
- To compile reports as requested in a timely fashion.
- To assess client contracts and write technical reports to assist the Advisers in future planning.
- To research various websites using web based tools and make recommendations of appropriate financial providers and investments.
- To provide quotes as necessary.
- To manage own workload and assist Advisers in their workload.
- To keep up to date with finance industry knowledge, products and legislation through research and discussions with colleagues.
- To manage own learning and understanding of compliance issues.
- All of the above in a compliant manner as set by the client and the Regulator’s procedures.
General for all staff
- The principle roles and responsibilities will change from time to time and the post holder is required to undertake any additional duties as deemed appropriate.
- Staff are required to have a Personal Development plan and to participate in training, meetings or conference considered relevant to their job.
- Staff must carry out their duties with full regard to the rules policies and procedures and conditions of service contained in the staff handbook.
- To abide by the company’s policies and procedure.
- To adhere to all health and safety legislation.
- To undertake any other task that is deemed reasonable within your skill set.