6 days left
- Full Time
Morgan McKinley are currently recruiting a FINANCIAL ANALYST for a reputable and forward-thinking company based in Gloucester. This is a full-time, permanent role offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
A SNAPSHOT OF THE ROLE
* Active engagement in Site Leadership, providing input and challenge both at site level and beyond finance
* Support Operations and Site Management to meet business visions by driving understanding of site performance, acting as a business partner for non-finance stakeholders
* Hold sites accountable for cost performance; monitor and comment on site internal financial controls
ABOUT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
* Strong IT and ERP skills including proficiency in MS Office and SAP
* At least 2 years of experience in an accounting or finance function
* Good communicator, able to explain complex technical accounting to non-accounting customers in an easy way.
* Bachelor degree or qualified ACCA/CIMA in the field of Finance/Accounting/Controlling
If you are interested in applying for this exciting role please get in touch with Sadie Franke at Morgan McKinley on or email I look forward to reviewing your details.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.