We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to join an established, successful consultative wealth management business based in Banbury.
The ideal candidate will have solid client facing skills with the ability to build a working rapport with clients and other members of the Practice. You must have a strong knowledge of pensions and investments. Knowledge of Later Life Planning or IHT isn't essential, but highly advantageous.
- Research and prepare individual client files for submission to Business assurance for approval including critical yield calculations, pension forecast calculations and preparation of the suitability letter and confidential review document.
- Comply with expected standards for suitability letters and confidential reviews.
- Work closely with sales staff developing understanding of best practice in administration processes.
- Prepare meeting support packs for meetings.
- Prepare valuation reports.
- Ring clients to arrange appointments when directed by sales team and confirm appointments by letter.
- Maintain diary system. Filing of paperwork.
- Build and maintain our client data base through the input of client review data.
- Ensure all case administration completed including collation of paperwork and business submission. Complete within regulatory timescales (money laundering documentation, Advice Notes, check and complete application forms and illustrations).
- Liaising with clients and external providers to obtain information required to complete tasks.
- Basic salary up to £33,000 per annum (dependent upon experience).
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme in addition to Salary (paying up to 12% of Salary).
- 35 Hour Working Week (with 1 hour for lunch).
- 5 weeks paid annual leave allowance.
- Contributory Pension Scheme (Scottish Widows).
- First Class working environment.
- First Class on-going training and in-house development.
To apply, please send your CV along with a cover letter to Laura at Initial Recruitment Services.