As a Finance Analyst, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Provide analytical support to the Control manager with identifying and mitigating financial risks
- Use reconciliations and management information to identify risks and determine their impact, recommending corrective action where necessary
- Rigorously monitor accounts to ensure information used for reporting is complete, accurate and timely
- Recommend actions to the Control Manager and wider team to resolve outstanding issues and where necessary escalate in the appropriate way
- Identify control improvements and enhancements, where possible making controls as proactive as possible
- Compile and maintain documentation for relevant applications, processes, systems and controls
- Communicate issues and progress to project manager and rest of the team
What we'll be looking for in you:
- A clear understanding of controls within operational and accounting
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proven ability to work as part of the team
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- MS Office skills, Excel in particular, with Access knowledge being an advantage
- Banking experience is desirable.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.