RESIDENTIAL CARE HOME MANAGER
RESIDENTIAL CARE HOME MANAGER STOCKTON AREA £40,000-£45,000 DOE
Are you an experienced Residential Care Home Manager, looking for a fresh challenge? If so, we at Smithson Gray are currently assisting a large residential care home in the Stockton area, on the recruitment of a Home Manager in one of their palliative homes.
Successful candidates should have experience and a proven record of managing and motivating large teams, working closely with members of staff to provide the highest quality of care and boost occupancy levels. Ideally a person who has excellent connections within the local area to make that possible to help grow the homes reputation and overall performance.
- NVQ Level 5 in Leadership and Management
- Knowledge on how to grow occupancy and profitability.
- A natural communicator and commercial thinker.
- A proven track record of providing a high standard of service.
- Ability to communicate with service users and their family, staff and the governing bodies.
- A good understanding of finances/budgets/P&Ls.
My client is looking to pay between £40,000 - £45,000 DOE