7 days left
- Full Time
Job Ref: 901026
£19,000 to £22,000
Manchester City Centre
Leading specialist Patent & Trademark law firm are looking for an experienced and efficient Legal Secretary to join their team in Manchester city centre. This is a comprehensive role and will require the successful candidate to provide full secretarial and administrative support to the Partners in all aspects of the daily handling of cases. Previous experience of Trademark processes is desirable but not essential.
Responsibilities & Skills Required include:-
- Trade Mark administration support including; audio/copy typing standard letters and documentation, managing/creating spread sheets
- Knowledge of OHIM online filing & Trademark filing forms
- Knowledge of Inprotech and billing is an advantage
- Audio/Copy typing speeds of 70/wpm minimum and experience of digital dictation
- Handling client telephone enquiries
- Assisting in filing patent applications and creating new records on the company data base
- Monitoring deadlines
- Communicating and managing deadlines with the fee earners to ensure they are kept up to date
- Responsible for generating and sending out invoices and other financial administrative tasks
- Advanced Technical IT skills including excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Adobe
- Good educational qualifications with ITMA Patent Administrators Certificate an advantage
The successful candidate for the role of Legal Secretary will be a team player, hardworking have excellent attention to detail with previous experience within a professional services environment, in a similar role within a Patent & Trademark department.
All prospective candidates will be tested on their Microsoft Office, Word, Excel & PowerPoint skills in addition to their typing speeds prior to interview.
Please note that due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unfortunately unable to give feedback to individuals. If you have not heard back from us within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.