Assistant Accountant Part time
A rare opportunity has become available for a 'PART TIME Assistant Accountant' to join a market leading firm in the area.
The opportunity, would suit a high calibre candidate who possesses excellent communication skills and comes ideally from the legal sector, however, this is not essential.
- High academics in maths and English.
- AAT qualified and achieved or studying towards CIMA (or an equivalent Accounting qualification).
- Financial reporting and investigation of queries.
- Familiar with financial processes and procedures.
- A working knowledge of VAT.
- Knowledge of money laundering regulations.
- Previous experience of working within a law firm and an understanding of the SRA Accounts Rules.
- Ability to work within a pressurised environment.Take responsibility for:
- The preparation of the monthly management accounts in conjunction with the Management Accountant. This includes but is not limited to:
- the addition of new assets and depreciation journal.
- maintaining the balance sheet.
- the posting and reconciliation of the salary postings on a monthly basis.Some key benefits include:
- BUPA Private Health (after 6 months completed service)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Income Protection Scheme
For further information on this role, please contact Tam on /