German Export Sales
We are recruiting for a fluent German speaking Export Sales Executive for our client in the Automotive Aftermarket (paint and bodywork) industry. Based in Wolverhampton and travelling regularly, you would be contacting new and existing customers and visiting them in Germany. Due to the growth of the company and the continued development of their multilingual team they are looking to recruit an executive to build long term relationships with business clients in Germany and the DACH region. This is a great company to work for they offer excellent training, a very competitive salary and real potential for career progression across the business.
Working as a sales and account manager with responisbility for Germany you would be responsible for maintain relationships with existing customers and develop new customers. The main Parts of the role are:
- To develop new business opportunities (find potential export customers, contact them by phone and email) and open new accounts.
- To undertake regular business trips to Germany and across Europe to maintain and develop accounts.
- To achieve sales targets and support the growth of the business.
- To provide quotations and process orders.
- To deal with customer enquiries.
- To analyse customer accounts and sales data to monitor sales figures and produce targeted special offers.
- To update all data related to customers (price lists, contact sheets).
- Fluent in German (essential) additional European languages, French, Spanish advantageous
- Full and clean driving license (essential)
- Educated to degree level (preferable)
- Willing to travel to Europe.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and outgoing personality with the ability to work from own initiative
The company is based in Wolverhampton near the A454, easily accessible by car from Birmingham, Dudley, Walsall, Solihull, Kidderminster, Worcester and the M5. There is ample parking on site.
If you are have excellent communication skills, are computer literate, have the ability to work on your own initiative and a proactive , outgoing personality then send your CV in word format (.doc or .docx) for more information and a full job description. We can call you back to discuss the role in more detail.
This is a permanent role and Corinium Language Associates is acting as an employment Agency for this role.