Accounts Assistant - Permanent - Liverpool
Due to an internal promotion I have a urgent need for a proven Accounts Assistant (Transactions Specialist) to join a global organisation in Speke on a permanent basis.
This really is an exciting opportunity for a self motivated individual who enjoys taking on responsibility and who is familiar with working in a busy accounts function.
The successful new appointment will assist Finance with the accurate and timely manner of processing a large number of Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger transactions.
This is a constantly changing environment that requires a pro-active, diligent individual who values the importance of team work and customer care. You will have the confidence and initiative to work alone whilst completing work to a very high standard.
Ideally you will be;
- Immediately available for work in Liverpool
- Seeking a permanent Accounts Assistant / Transactions Assistant role in Liverpool with a large organisation that offers career development, progression, a rewarding benefits package, pension, 33 days holiday, free parking
- A diligent individual who is familiar with processing accurately high volumes of work to deadline
- An enthusiastic individual with a great attitude to work who is confident in supporting team members and other departments with accurate accounting information
In return, you will;
- Receive a wonderful opportunity to join a large organisation who are proud of their reputation for being an investor in people
- Be welcomed into the team and receive a thorough induction/hand over period plus regular on-going support and training
- Enjoy the responsibility of managing your own ledger and specific accounts
- Receive a competitive salary, 37.5 hour working week, flexible start/leave times, career progression
Adele Carr Financial Recruitment is a specialist accountancy recruiter to the North West market.
For further information on this or any of our vacancies, please call the Liverpool office today for a confidential discussion.
Due to the high level of interest we receive, unfortunately we cannot guarantee a response to each individual application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have unfortunately not been short-listed for this role.
Please do continue to check our website for other roles which may be of interest to you and follow us on twitter @AdeleCarrFinRec