Online Digital Executive
Online Digital Executive - £28-32k pa + Excellent Benefits
To be considered for this role you must have up to date digital display experience and understanding of media planning and buying across a range of channels .
Our client is an award winning Media Agency, with offices in London and the Midlands and one of the UK’s leading media independents, boasting an enviable and expanding blue chip client list. Due to further expansion they are now looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Digital Executive, with a minimum of 18 months experience, to join their team in their Midlands offices.
Supporting your manager in online planning and activation for a range of clients. Working across the online spectrum. The role will include planning and buying across programmatic display as well as some social media platforms.
• Minimum 18 months digital experience preferably in an agency media department
• Good with Microsoft Office products (Excel and Power Point in particular)
• Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workloads
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to strict deadlines
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong numerical skills, reporting & analytics skills
Campaign Planning & Management:
• Ability to plan and buy across Programmatic display
• Build effective Social Media campaigns
• Utilise keyword research tools to gather insights into prospective campaigns
• Create professional presentations using PowerPoint
• Analyse and interpret information to provide up to date reports
• Keep abreast of industry changes to meet business needs
• Support the execution of new campaign launches
• Generate reports and provide campaign updates to account teams and clients
• Quickly and efficiently traffic digital campaigns into Double Click
The agency is a real success story and an employer of choice, offering a fantastic working environment, excellent staff development and future career progression.