Commercial Finance Manager
A fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Finance Manager has arisen with a well recognised company that have operate across many sectors. This is an instantly recognisable firm only looking to bringing the best and most ambitious candidates.
- The CFM will have hands-on involvement and lead on providing commercial analysis and management
- Delivery and presentation of on-time, accurate and detailed budgets and forecasts.
- Acts as a business partner to Divisional / Portfolio Directors.
- Responsible for the day to day commercial finance activities including daily, weekly and monthly sales reporting and granular segmentation of data to support and recommend business decisions.
- Lead on creation of budgets with business and maintain rolling forecasts
- Cost tracking/management, working with team to ensure forecast costs remain within budget.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations and management.
- Support on technology enhancement projects including making recommendations, implementation and development
- Make recommendations for continuous improvement in financial reporting.
- Bachelor's degree educated or equivalent
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with 3+ years' experience