Ecommerce Merchandising Assistant - £22K - Retail - Central London
Our Client is online destination to discover & shop luxury interiors.
This is a graduate level role. Salary: £22-24K circa.
Day-to-day activities will include:
Working closely with the buying & creative team the Ecommerce Merchandising Assistant will contribute to the company growth by expertly maintaining and enhancing the product catalogue and by executing effective merchandising of sales categories, navigation, and search to maximise sales and profit.
- Work with buyers and suppliers to collate, source and upload product information and assets for new product launches
- Managing product information workflow ensuring all products are launched accurately & on time in accordance with the range plan and promotional calendar
- Ensuring product data accuracy across site
- Optimisation of cross sell and upsell opportunities
- Ensuring products are accurately tagged into their collections, categories & brands
- Identify and optimise under performing products and ranges
- Ensuring products gain required exposure across the site via edits, category pages, campaigns, emails, and marketing
- Ensure products are well-presented visually across prime site locations based on customer insights and data
- Preparing and updating internal performance reports
- Coordinate samples for product pack shots, & retouching
Key candidate requirements for the role:
- Strong commercial awareness of e-commerce
- Working knowledge of a CMS/E-commerce platform (Magento preferable)
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and an analytical mind
- Proven ability to measure, manage, analyse and report of a range of KPIs
- Experience with HTML and Adobe photoshop or similar
- Logical problem solving skills with good attention to detail
- Ability to take direction and work well with multiple teams
- Good time management with the ability to multi task and manage expectations
- Expertise in the use of Google Analytics or similar analytics packages
- Interest in merchandising, buying or planning within design or related industry
- 0-1 years’ experience in an Online Merchandising (or similar) role
What are the perks of working for this company?
- Career progression and development
- Annual salary/performance review.
- Subsidised Fitness First gym membership.
- Employee discount.
- Bonus and stock option opportunity based on individual performance.
- Great office culture and pleasant office environment