6 days left
- Full Time
Job Title- Legal Assistant
Our client are an incredibly reputable company renowned for supporting, training and developing their staff. Service is a the heart of this business and each employee ensures they represent the brand in the finest most professional way.
If you have recently studied law or genuinely have an interest in the legal sector and can demonstrate a meticulous approach in a highly demanding environment this role will be perfect.
Our client requires a bright switched on individual with impeccable communication skills. Previous experience following processes from beginning to end with high levels of accuracy and efficiency throughout.
A law degree is highly beneficial but not essential.
· Support Paralegals in all aspects of their work
· File documents and maintain the filing systems
· To ensure the confidentiality and security of all practice and client documentation and information
· Process cases and generate formal demands and default notices
· Carry out searches and issue court proceedings
· Book agents to attend court hearings and to notify all parties
· Prepare witness statements and instruct agents to attend court hearings
· Set up evictions using case management system
· Maintain diary entries and status notes on the case management system
· Undertake any other ad hoc duties as requested, including the timely completion of various spreadsheets and statistics
To be considered for this role you must-
· Law degree or true interest in the legal sector
· Strong communication skills with the ability to empathise
· Complaint management
· Process orientated and meticulous
· Thorough and efficient
· Experience in administration and customer service