Sales Operations Specialist
Our client provides a software for GPS tracking
They are currently recruiting for a Sales Operations Specialist
This role is responsible for streamlining the sales processes by consistently executing on projects, tasks, and other deliverables in an efficient manner. The role is also responsible for effectively navigating processes to prevent unnecessary delays; continuously focusing on improving business processes; using data and facts to guide decision making.
Reporting into the Sales Enablement team within Customer Experience, this person also works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are supported within the organization
- Works with Sales Enablement team to ensure accurate and efficient reporting of key sales metrics, including results, forecasts/quotas and KPIs, headcount and compensation calculations.
- Assists with internal process improvement initiatives related to budget, forecasting and compensation; works with Manager to assist with revenue and budget analysis and trending reports.
- Looks for ways to automate systems for improving accuracy and timing of retention and sales metrics.
- Ensures accuracy, consistency and transparency with the key performance metrics and analysis.
- Works cross-functionally with all of Sales, Sales Operations, Finance, IT and HR.
- Coordinates the distribution and organization of accounts between sales reps.
- Provides needed support for sales team to drive sales for the business.
- Performs any other job duties assigned.