Global Social Media Director
(Job title) Global Social Media Director
(Sector) Food & Drink
- Opportunity to work for a start-up healthy drinks brand in the UK
- Sensational career progression opportunities
- An ideal role for an individual who has a passion for food and drink
The Role: This exciting opportunity will require the successful candidate to develop and implement a social media strategy, covering roughly 40 global markets. The aim of this role is to identify best practices across multiple social media accounts, including community development and content creation. The successful candidate will also manage and develop the global annual content calendar for the company's social media channels and website. You will also define and report on global KPIs and track and analyse consumer engagement across all digital platforms.
Responsibilities for the position of Global Social Media Director include:
- Manage all aspects of social media content and development.
- Build content strategy for their website and social media to appeal to a wide audience.
- Tracking and reporting on all digital and social media channels and success of campaigns.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have a strong background in social media management, ideally within an agency looking after FMCG brands or FMCG brands
- Have experience in managing multiple social media platforms
- Be proficient in understanding all social platforms and how their communities work
- Have experience in working with bloggers to build excitement around a brand on social media
The Company: Already well-established across Europe, this brand's concept is quite unique - a soft drink to relax you! The idea is that you drink it in replacement of alcohol and it's made with natural, herbal ingredients. Having successfully launched into the UK market in 2016, this company have a strong start-up feel to them, whilst being backed by a larger organisation.
The Package for Global Social Media Director:
- Salary: £90-100,000
- Bonus, pension
Location: The Global Social Media Director position will be based in London.