My client is a multi disciplined main contractor; working within sectors including Commercial, Food Service, Hospitality and Leisure, Public Sector and Retail. As a result of expansion and winning new projects, they are currently looking to recruit an ambitious Quantity Surveyor with experience in the fit out sector.
You will be working out of the West Midlands office but travelling ad hoc nationwide.
As a Quantity Surveyor, you will working closely with the commercial team and need little in the way of training. You will be responsible for the following:
- To work with a commercial team on various designated projects
- To provide feedback on deviation from cost bill
- Prepare and accurately forecast final accounts
- To develop strong customer relationships with key clients and their officers
- Assisting and liaising with the buyers on materials procurement and buying opportunities
- To manage the day to day cost control, monitoring and reporting
- Liaise with the Contract Manager over contractual issues and take action as required
- Manage the costs on a project to ensure both the company and the client is fully advised of the cost situation
- Assisting the development and training of trainee and assistant surveyors
- Negotiating and Pricing Target Costs for future contracts awarded through Frameworks agreements
This is an exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor with experience working on a variety of projects in the fit out sector.
You must have a full driving licence, as travel will be required to sites nationwide.
The salary on offer is up to £45k + package.
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to apply, please send your CV to Jessica at Bromak using the contact details provided.