Digital Account Manager
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced agency Account Manager to join an award winning integrated agency based just outside Guildford, Surrey. Our client is looking for a digitally savvy account manager to support B2B and B2C clients in website development and digital marketing. The successful candidate will have experience in supporting large web builds or solid experience in working within a digital agency.
- Working closely with the Development Project Manager to ensure projects are delivered on time, to specification and on budget.
- Assisting in the planning, scoping, managing and delivery of development and digital projects.
- Estimating, quoting and invoicing projects. Ensuring clients’ accounts are kept up to date and in good order.
- Briefing development and digital projects to the relevant internal teams.
- Maintaining an optimum level of contact with the client, both written, verbal and face-to-face.
- Digital/development account management experience.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation).
- A track record of managing and developing new business.
- Experience working on website projects with a minimum value of c. £30k
- Efficient and organised.
- Experience working with resource planning tools such as Synergist.
- Experience working with CMS platforms such as Kentico CMS.
- Experience using bug and issue tracking software such a JIRA.
- Experience using team collaboration software such as Confluence.
- Developing and managing relationships throughout client organisations to C/MD- level.
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.