Partnership Development Manager
Are you an experienced relationship builder and business developer thinking about making the next big career move? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity to benefit from the ongoing success and training from one of the fastest growing Digital Marketing Agencies in our region.
Skills development and the welfare of the team is a big priority for the organisation. As a result you will have the opportunity to learn from the best and attend a unique academy based development programme to help you be at the very top of your game.
We are keen to find the perfect person for this exciting opening; could you be the final piece in the jigsaw?
What's in it for you?
- A generous BASIC salary up to £30k according to your experience
- A realistic 1st year's commission between £5000 and £15000
- 33 days holiday
- State of the art academy based development programme
- A range of regular fun social events: clay pigeon shooting, wine tasting, crystal maze and more…
- This is an exciting fun and sociable role where you will spend a lot of time meeting interesting people working at creative agencies. You will primarily focus on the galvanisation of partnerships so you must be able to develop and establish long term Joint ventures through mutually beneficial business relationships.
- By identifying web design agencies in and around East London using a soft sell strategy made up from a combination of face to face meetings, networking and social engagement you will be tasked with the role to establish potential opportunities to work together as affiliates.
- Continuing nurture and development requires an organised diary, efficient follow up, confident presentation and accurate management reporting.
- It's a Monday to Friday role, where for four days of the week you will be field based working from home and out meeting prospects. You will be expected to travel to Colchester town centre once a week for meetings, training and team events at the head office.
The ideal person
- A real desire to join a team of motivated and dynamic professionals with a vision to become a global success
- Well presented with excellent communication skills
- Conceptual understanding of Google Analytics and Digital Marketing.
- Commercially minded self-starter with the energy to get results
- The natural foresight to see potential opportunities!
- Educated to a level that complements the role
- A proven record of success
- For the odd out of town meetings a car would be advantageous but its not a essential