Our client is a private-equity backed business based in Central London. The ideal candidate will come from a large corporate or practice environment and have a strong academic background.
This role will sit within the group's corporate finance function and work closely with key stakeholders for the business (individual brand MD's, CEO and CFO).
Full support for studying ACCA or ACA will be provided.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Assisting with the Group consolidation
- Developing and utilising the Group’s new consolidation and reporting system Board
- Preparing and owning holding company accounts
- Assisting with the preparation for the Monthly Board Report
- Supporting the Senior Group Accountant with the year-end statutory audit
- Maintaining the model for forecasting the Group’s covenant position.
- Assisting on all Group corporate tax matters including computations
- Preparing ad-hoc presentations and analysis for the CEO, CFO and senior management team
- Supporting the Director of M&A on projects as required
- Budgeting exposure