Engineering Project Coordinator
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:15pm, finishing at 4pm on a Friday
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 plus quarterly bonus, pension, 25 days' holiday
Do you have a background in engineering?
Are you extremely organized with a strong customer focus?
Are you open to training and developing your experience?
We would LOVE to hear from you TODAY!
Working for this global manufacturer, you will be responsible for providing accurate quotes on multi million-pound engineering projects and seeing the customer's orders through from start to completion.
Roles and Responsibilities for the Engineering Project Coordinator include:
- Provide complex technical quotations and prices for projects
- Communicating with Customers to clarify requirements and advising framework pricing, lead times and delivery dates
- Liaise with Suppliers and Technical Support to ensure our offers meet customer's requirements.
- Respond to telephone enquiries and correspondence from customers
- Responsible for the order processing of sales and the raising of purchase orders relating to projects
- Ordering of non-stock items from Suppliers as required for Customers orders relating to projects
- Increase sales by advising customers of products that complement or support the ones they are ordering
- Use computerised system to raise quotes, confirm purchase orders and to place orders.
To be successful in the role of the Engineering Project Coordinator you must have:
- An engineering qualification or have worked in a similar environment
- Have exceptional systems skills (Excel advanced)
- A positive, enthusiastic person
- Able to work under pressure
- Confident communicator who can pick things up quickly
- A natural forward planner, able to prioritise work
Please note, due to the high volumes of applications for Engineering Project Coordinator we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful. Thank you.
Get a £25 voucher if you recommend a candidate to us and they successfully secure a role - see T&C's here.
Impact Recruitment is working as an employment agency on behalf of our client.