Senior Auditor - Major Accounting firm - Oxford
Our client is atop accountancy firm based in Oxfordshire and are looking for an experienced Auditor within their well-established team.
What our client can offer you?
Great training and growth prospects as would be expected from a firm of this nature.
This is an important for our client and as such a great deal of professional and interpersonal development will occur to the successful candidate.
Compensation packages can include bonuses, childcare vouchers, life and healthcare cover etc.
The Role of Senior Auditor will include:
- Meeting with clients, independently managing audit assignments
- Servicing existing clients and developing new relationships.
- Assist in the training of other members of the team
The ideal Management Accountant Candidate should be:
- Qualified with an ACCA, CIMA, ACA or any other related professional qualification
- Strong technical Audit experience but with the ability to be client facing too.
- Be positive, reliable, proactive, conscientious, dedicated, and enjoy an interactive environment.
- Be team orientated
- Live within a commuting distance of Oxford or willing to relocate.
This is a great role for someone thinking long term in their career, you will be exposed to great number of multi-location / industry organisations and if you look to remain in professional services or move internally at some point in your career, this experience will be invaluable.
About the consultant
I deliver great candidates across Corporate Finance, Tax, Audit and Consulting to our Global, National, regional and boutique partners. Feel for to contact me ( Mahmoud ) Finance Work for further details.