An unmissable opportunity has arisen for a fully qualified Licensed Conveyancer to join a standout, Legal 500 Real Estate team in Leeds. Ideally, you will have experience of working on Commercial Property matters, however, those from a traditional Residential Conveyancing background will also be considered. Joining a hugely successful team, this role comes with great career prospects and certainly should not be missed.
Working in a prime Leeds location, you will join a leading UK Law firm with an international reach. Due to their excellent reputation, they attract high quality work and top end clientele. This role will certainly take your career in the right direction.
- A Licensed Conveyancer is required to take on non-residential matters in a standout Commercial Property team.
- You will work with high end clientele including a number of high profile UK retailers, corporate occupiers and real estate investors.
- Taking on a varied role, your tasks will include asset and property management, acquisitions and disposals and leases.
- Joining a Legal 500 team, this role has excellent career prospects and would certainly be a wise next step.
- For this role, it is essential that you are a Licensed Conveyancer and also have a depth of strong technical experience in Property work.
- Ideally, you will come from a Real Estate background, however, those with more traditional Residential Conveyancing experience will also be considered.
- Working with high quality clientele, excellent communication skills are a necessity for this role.
- Those with a proven team spirit are encouraged to apply.
- Competitive Salary.
- High quality work
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this role then please contact Kim Wilkes or another member of the Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if this role is not for you but you know someone who could be interested, then please contact them or us as we offer a reward for successful placements.