Assistant Management Accountant
Our client, a rapidly expanding construction and design organisation are currently seeking an Assistant Management Accountant to join them on a permanent basis
This is a challenging opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in their Accounting career. You will work very closely with the Management Accountant be responsible for your own day to day work as well as taking ownership for more senior work across the team when needed.
Duties will include: * Assist in the preparation of monthly financial accounts & forecasting
* Provide reports and supporting information as required for financial reporting requirements
* Assist with the production of reliable and timely management account schedules relating to Project, Contract & other revenue and cost transactions
* Support the Management Accountant in providing further support to the Managing Director in the recording and reporting of transactions
* Reconciliation of the trading nominal accounts on the balance sheet and produce monthly reconciliations for review
* Produce cash reconciliations and reports on cash position
* Assist with overheads reviews and ensure transactions are posted accurately
The ideal candidate will have strong academics and be studying their ACCA/CIMA. You will have recent experience in a fast paced Finance department and have working knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheets and double entry with a high attention to detail. You will be self motivated with strong inter-personal skills and the ability to support business decisions. Advanced Excel skills are essential (Vlookups/pivot tables)
This is a fantastic opportunity to add value in a progressive team and the chance to develop your career within such a respected organisation. Other benefits include:
*Study support *Onsite parking *Great pension scheme *The day off on your birthday! *Healthcare scheme
Please quote 40564 when calling Alexander Lloyd on and ask for our Accountancy and Finance division. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd Finance and Accountancy is the leading recruiter of part-qualified Accountants, Financial and Management Accountants, Financial Controllers, and Finance Directors across Surrey, Sussex, London and Kent.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.