Junior Legal Secretary
Liverpool City Centre
Fixed Term Contract - 9 months starting June 2017
£17,500 - £20,500
Established in the UK for over 25 years, my client is an exceedingly well renowned company of solicitors looking for a Junior Legal Secretary in Liverpool city centre.
Our ideal candidate has at least 2 years of secretarial experience preferably within a legal company.
Responsible for the following tasks including but not limited to:
* Supporting the senior secretaries within the team with all administrative duties
* Keeping legal records and documentation up to date electronically
* Organising the diaries and travel arrangements of senior secretaries
* Working toward becoming fully capable of managing end to end billing processes
* Assisting the company in becoming completely paperless. As such, scanning and archiving experience is essential.
* Using intermediate level skills with Microsoft packages such as Word and Excel on a daily basis
* General administration duties
The ideal characteristics we look for in prospective candidates are:
* Thorough when following documented procedures, system updates and paperwork
* Proactive and willing to go above and beyond what is necessary
* Dealing with confidential information
* Confident with time management
* Passionate about acting as an integral part of the legal team
* Able to efficiently deal with consistent work flow
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.