Commercial Finance Analyst - FTC
One of the world's largest Media companies is actively seeking a Commercial Finance Analyst to join the business on a 12 month FTC. Providing long-range planning and strategic analysis you will be at the forefront of the setting overall business strategy.
As a finance analyst, you will be heavily involved with strategic planning. Using external sources, you will provide insight into competitor activity making recommendations and adjustment to company strategy where appropriate. Ideally, you will be from a commercial finance background with previous industry experience in publishing or media. This is an amazing opportunity for a commercial finance professional to shape the future of a global business.
- Forecasting & Budgeting- Support the global teams with the submission of robust monthly forecasts and annual budgets
- Provide business support and analysis to senior stakeholders throughout the business
- Participate in the decision-making processing, driving value and insight from a finance perspective.
- Continuously develop and improve analysis and performance reporting to better understand the business.
- Recognised accounting qualification - ACA/CIMA/ACCA
- Strong track record in commercial finance
- Excellent excel skills - Modelling
- Experience in Media or Publishing is highly desirable
This is an amazing opportunity for a Commercial Finance professional to drive strategy within a global business.
This role is being recruited on a 12 month FTC and will pay a salary up to £55k. Candidates who feel they match the above criteria are encouraged to apply for more detail.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.