Registered Care Manager
A leading Social Care Provider based in Cornwall are looking for a Registered Care Manager to join the organisation. This reputable care organisation care for vulnerable adults with learning difficulties (inc Autism) and have residential settings across the Cornwall area.
You must have previous managerial experience supervising the work of others in a care setting in order to be considered. They would consider a very experienced Deputy.
Registered Care Manager - Brief description
- To manage the company's resources in line with the code of conduct, values, policies and procedures
- To become a manager registered with the CQC or Ofsted and ensure high standards of professional care for all services users
- To undertake all those duties and responsibilities defined by and associated with the role of Registered Manager.
- Managerial experience, with experience supervising the work of others and deploying team members on a rota
- Level 2 in Health and Social Care (minimum)
- Experience managing budgets and accounting practice
- full, clean driving licence
- Understanding the requirements necessary to become a registered manager
£22,500 rising to £24,000 p.a. on completion of the training matrix.
39 hours per week + additional hours as necessary