Assistant Management Accountant
A large business in South Leeds is recruiting for a Part Qualified Assistant Management Accountant to join the Finance Team at a time of significant growth.
Offering fully study support towards your CIMA or ACCA qualification along with a generous bonus and benefits package, the business is widely considered to be one of the best employers in the Leeds market.
This is a key appointment for the business, with the Assistant Management Accountant taking a role that includes a mixture of business as usual reporting and ongoing project development work.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Management Accountant include:
- Preparation of the monthly accruals and prepayments
- Review of reconciliations and investigation into differences
- Review and posting of recharges to subsidiaries across the Group
- Analysis and reconciliation of balance sheet codes for review by the Management Accountant and UK Head of Operational Finance
- Conduct a detailed review of cost lines on a monthly basis to understand each cost item
- Conduct a variance analysis against budget, forecast and prior month.
- Assist in the preparation of year end documents to be provided to the auditors
- Liaise with the auditors and answer any queries where possible
We are looking for an ambitious, career focused individual who can demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous experience within a medium sized finance department
- CIMA or ACCA Part Qualified
- Good numeracy Skills
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication Skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Strong technical accounting Skills
- Good Organisation Skills
The business is fast paced, acquisitive and highly commercial, offering the successful applicant a broad and challenging role in a team where progression is encouraged.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.