BDM Software Manchester
7 days left
- Full Time
Fantastic opportunity to join an exciting software start-up based in Manchester with hugely aggressive growth plans after some substantial funding rounds recently. They are looking to bring on board a BDM to help increase revenue across EMEA. This is a perfect time to join as the company’s revenue is expected to take off over the next few years.
- They’ve got some world famous investors and have had £5m of funding so far.
- Huge growth plans with US offices opened up recently.
- Strong executive board with a hugely influential members having taken Manchester-based start-ups to IPOs.
- Large lead generation team in place - so perfect opportunity for an enterprise sales person to increase their P60’s.
- They are fully supportive of all of their employees, and are looking to give opportunities to determined sales professionals.
- You will be working in a New Business Sales position, where you keep any account that you win.
- Selling cross vertically across EMEA - giving you a wide remit to work on!
- Dealing with orders of £250k+ with 6-12 month sales cycles.
- You will be spending around 1-2 days a week visiting clients in the UK and Europe mainly.
- The rest of the time you will be around Manchester and working with the team.
- You will receive full training and be provided with everything that you need to succeed.
The Ideal Candidate
- Have you sold SaaS at Enterprise level?
- Do you have experience with order values of £200k plus?
- If you have any experience working for large software vendors such as Oracle, SAP, etc. this will be a huge plus.
- Any experience around HR software will be a bonus as there are similar stakeholders that you will sell to.
- You will be commutable to Manchester.
What You Get
- £50k-£65k basic salary plus double OTE.
- Great benefits, private health, life insurance, 25 days holiday.
- The chance to work at a thriving business with a great support team around you!
3 stage process
1st stage informal F2F with the VP of Sales
2nd stage presentation with VP and some other executives
3rd stage F2F or call with the CEO.