EMEA FP&A Finance Manager
My client is a Global Travel Company seeking an experienced EMEA FP&A Finance Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to join a multinational organisation and be at the core of decision making and strategy for the company. Key points include:
- Managing key relationships including CFO EMEA and APAC / FD EMEA and APAC / CEO Europe
- Providing wholesome FP&A guidance to the business area including forecasts and budgets vs actuals, consolidating information, analysis of financial results etc
- Lead projects to improve profitability and/or drive growth
- Making crucial decisions on behalf of the CFO EMEA and APAC in their absence
- Substantial business partnering with other FP&A teams as well as EMEA teams to ensure effective reporting
This role will suit a fully qualified accountant who has post qualification experience in a similar all round FP&A role, and can demonstrate outstanding business partnering as well as leadership skills. This role will deal with a multitude of stakeholders, so demonstrable senior stakeholder management is crucial for the successful candidate.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more Finance jobs in London please contact me or one of my colleagues at CMC Consulting Ltd
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.