Social Media & Content Manger
Social Media & Content Manager - Urgently Required- £33K Neg
The ideal person should always be on the lookout for opportunities. Be clever with collateral and actively seek out extra value and assets that can be mined from existing and imminent projects.
- - Strong knowledge of social media platforms, and the correct way to use them.
- - Analytical skills.
- - Strategic thinking / vision.
- - Set high standards and goals.
- - Drive to develop people.
- - Excellent organisation and planning skills.
- - Good at creating honest relationships with clients..
- - Moves projects fast.
- - Knowledge of creative tools such as Photoshop, Premier Pro, InDesign are a plus.
- - Follows through on commitments.
- - Attention to detail.
- - Enthusiasm and ability to motivate others.
- - Proactive approach to projects.
- - A "not not my job person".
- - Open to criticism.
- - Holds people accountable for performance.
- -Basic knowledge of Adobe creative suite.
? Manage all social media channels, ensuring that they are always up to date.
? Develop creative and forward-thinking ideas that are analytically sound and will help grow our online and offline presence.
? Create, curate, and manage all published content (text, images and video).
? Brief other designers and creators and deliver content and campaigns in a timely manner.
? Engage, monitor, listen and respond to followers.
? Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns for clients.
? Compile report for management showing results on a regular basis.
? Analysing the market to mine data and build campaigns based on learnings.
? Monitor trends in social media tools, appli
? Experience planning and buying across a variety of digital formats.
? Experience with web analytics and social analytics and listening tools.
? Grow awareness and seek input from the entire team to help deliver
Excellent opportuity - Please email me your CV if you match the above.