Senior Digital Executive
You will help to drive growth, customer experience, loyalty and profitability through the use of digital methods and tools. Additionally, you will be accountable for tailoring, integrating and executing digital plans, measuring results and supporting the build of local digital opportunities.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Digital Executive:
- Help to execute the digital strategy
- Execute the market-specific strategy to enhance the customer experience
- Using knowledge of the digital marketing mix to help implement and improve marketing activities- including SEO, PPC, social media, email, content and CMS systems.
- Build good collaborative relationships with internal teams and agencies
- Have a proactive approach to ensure consistent and timely deliveries of projects and reports.
- Proactively bring ideas for projects and campaigns
Desired Skills and Experience of the Senior Digital Executive:
- Proven track record in the digital marketing sector
- Highly organised with excellent written skills
- Experience in using tools to help implement, manage, monitor and test digital activities for continuous improvements, such as Google Analytics and social media management tools (Sprinklr)
- Ability to identify trends and new opportunities in the digital marketing space