Chase and Holland are currently working with a small but successful, friendly and professional company based in Sheffield. They are looking for a fun, positive and hardworking candidate to join their small, close knit team and hit the ground running.
Your Role Will Involve:
- Chase outstanding debts, ensuring outstanding credit is kept within set target limits
- Maintain a clean ledger, minimise overdue debts and maximise cash receipts
- Accurate and timely allocation of cash to company sales ledger
- Assist in the accurate and timely preparation and issue of all monies
- Proactively manage customer and colleague relationships
- Collect interim payments and suspend accounts
- Taking credit card payments, recording cheques
- Experience of SAGE 50 Accounts
- Monthly cash flow reporting and aged debt reporting to management
- Sending out Statements and reminders
- Dealing with queries via telephone or email
- Support for Finance Team if required
- Ability to communicate well with others, as well as external partners both written and verbally.
- The ability to work to deadlines
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent work ethic and is passionate, driven and loves what they do
- Is honest, trustworthy and reliable
- Ready to develop and learn new skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that is growing year on year and rewards it's employees. If you feel that you have the above qualities, skills and experience and are able to work in a fast paced environment it would be great to hear from you.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.