If you are currently working in a Bookkeeping role within an accountancy firm, and want to take on a challenging and engaging new role with real opportunities to progress, then this could be your perfect chance to do so. An outstanding role has newly arisen with a Top 100 Firm based in Holt, Norfolk, and could present that next career step that you have been looking for.
This is a client facing role and you will be responsible for:
- Production of monthly Management Accounts
- Sales and Purchase Ledger processing, invoicing and collecting debtors
- Accounts reconciliation
- Bank reconciliations
- Vat and month end reporting
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Strong Practice background
- Experience of working with Xero/QuickBooks Online/Sage Line 50
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office
- The ability to work under minimal supervision
For further information on this role, please apply direct or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers.