Registered Nurse RMN or RGN or RNLD - Nursing home
Registered nurse – Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN )
Location: Glasgow, Greater Glasgow
Service: General and Mental health care in elderly
Salary: £28,600 - £33,300 Paid Breaks + £1000 welcome bonus based on 42 hours and dependant on skills and capabilities
Hours: Full time or Part time
Shifts: Days or Nights
Contract type: Permanent
*Salary equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
*£1000 welcome Bonus*
Further details –
If you are a registered nurse either newly qualified or experience that has a real passion for care of the elderly this may be the right role for you.
I am looking for registered nurses who will play a key role within this modern purpose built care home. The home specialises in care of the elderly including Palliative, Parkinson’s, Huntington’s and Dementia nursing. The service has a high reputation with nurses at this service offering the highest level of care with fantastic management in place, staff moral very high.
The manager in the service can be very accommodating with regards to shift patterns offering days or nights as well as long or shorter shifts. Shifts usually run 8-8 or short shifts running from 8am – 2pm or 2pm – 8pm.
• Leading your team, you will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our residents
• You will take responsibility for assessing the physical, mental and social needs of our residents,
• Creating and developing strong links with local professional bodies, you will play an important role in raising the care home’s profile within the community
• It is likely that, from time to time, you will be expected to provide cover outside of normal hours.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
• Staff health benefit including a confidential hotline to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisor's, access to free physiotherapy and discounted gym membership, free flu vaccine and discounts on dental
• £1000 welcome Bonus
• Paid Breaks
• Tier 2 sponsorship available
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Child care vouchers
• Refer a friend scheme
• Cash Plan discounts
• We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
• We cover the cost of NMC registration (£120) *
• Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
• Competitive staff benefits such as weekly offers and discounts
• Hot meal provided on a 12 hour shift
• Uniform provided
• Pension and Life Assurance scheme available
• Competitive annual leave scheme
• Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Kelly on or send a copy of your CV to