Leeds City Centre
My client are looking to recruit sales executives to join their thriving international company based out of there Leeds Office. They specialise in business utilities services globally and the Leeds office comprises of over 250 staff.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic company that boasts year on year profit and puts training and development first with their employees.
Duties of a Sales Executive include;
- Achieving personal and team sales targets
- Responsible for lead generation and follow up calls
- Selling contracts to clients and also to third parties
- Arranging appointments for field sales representatives and managing these diary appointments
- Adhere to risk and sales internal policies and procedures
- Making outbound calls to potential new clients through effective research.
As a Sales Executive you will have the following key skills and experience;
- Previous experience of working within utilities services is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience within a B2B or B2C sales position is desirable but not essential
- Excellent knowledge of internal systems and Microsoft office packages
Permanent - £18k - 22k plus benefits and Bonus - Leeds Centre