Assistant Management Accountant
My client, a market leading specialist logistics organisation, is currently looking to recruit an experienced Assistant Management Accountant to join their growing finance team at their head office in Runcorn. The successful candidate will be required to assist in the group reporting of management accounts throughout the business and assisting in the delivery of the group budgeting and forecasting process.
Duties and responsibilities
- To assist in the monthly Group reporting process involving consolidation and analysis of the reporting units results and formation of Executive pack, Performance report and Quarterly Board reports.
- To assist HR with headcount/ FTE reporting
- To assist the Operations team with CAPEX reporting for actuals, budget and forecast
- To assist the Group accountant with timetable production and flash reporting
- To assist the Group accountant with quarterly reporting
- To assist in the consolidation of the group wide budgeting and forecasting process.
- To assist with ad hoc Group finance projects as required.
Key Experience / Skills
- AAT qualified or ACCA / CIMA part qualified
- Previous experience within a finance function in an "all round" capacity
- Strong communicator at all levels
- Attention to detail