Internal Sales Co-ordinator
Our client a market leader within their field have an exciting new opportunity for an Internal Sales Co-ordinator to work from their busy offices based in Kettering. As an Internal Sales Co-ordinator you will act as an important interface between internal and external sales engineers. You must be hugely self motivated have a drive to succeed with a passion for engineering.
· Market Leaders within their industry
· Excellent training facilities and development opportunities
· £300M turnover worldwide - £18m turnover UK
· Supply their product into a diverse range of companies worldwide
· Working closely within the internal sales team you will follow up quotations
· Target dormant accounts to find out crucial information, that can then be passed on to sales engineers
· Booking in visits for external sales engineers to visit clients
· Taking detailed orders from customers
· Provide first class customer service - answering any questions a customer may have about the product or service
· Providing regular service calls to customers
As an Internal Sales Co-ordinator e the following:
· Experienced in a Sales position ideally with an Engineering focused company
· Background/knowledge in materials handling, postal, food manufacturing or baggage handling would be advantages
· Excellent communication skills
· Confident to speak to customers on the phone
· Pro active and self motivated
· Team player
In return our client is offering a salary of £22-23k + Quarterly bonuses + excellent training opportunities.
Please apply today for immediate consideration to or call .