If you have a strong background in payroll and are looking to work for one of the area’s leading accountancy firms, our client can offer you a role in their organised and friendly payroll team as a Payroll Administrator. You will be supported in new your role by a team of experienced Payroll Professionals
Our client, a leading local practice are looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their busy payroll team.
- Working as part of a team, managing a portfolio of client payrolls on a weekly and monthly basis
- Processing of SSP, SMP, SPP
- Setting up the auto-enrolment through various pension providers
- RTI reporting and completing some CIS returns
- Dealing effectively with client queries
- Calculation of tax and NIC contributions
- Have experience of end-to-end payroll processing in a practice setting
- Work effectively on own initiative or as part of a team
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Have strong IT skills (intermediate excel essential)
- Have good working knowledge of Auto Enrolment
For further information on this role, please apply direct or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers.