Marketing Assistant - FinTech Software Company
Marketing Assistant - FinTech Software, Up to £32k basic + bonus + 25 days holiday, City of London with occasional international travel
We are seeking a Marketing Assistant with a minimum of 1 years’ experience to focus on our FinTech client’s event management, website and social media channel activities. They are an award-winning FinTech Software Company in the asset management space with clients all around the world.
You will be assisting with a wide range of marketing activities including events management, client entertainment, communications and social media and will be part of a global marketing function, reporting directly to the head of global marketing, based in London. The role covers a variety of responsibilities including:
- Assisting with refreshing our client’s messaging, website design, collateral and promotional materials
- Organising client entertainment, user groups, participation in conferences and other events
- Attending events to provide support both in the UK and abroad
- Maintaining the website and social-media channels
- Monitoring the spend against budget and preparing quarterly finance reports
- Producing a wide range of marketing communications
- Working with external agencies
- Ensuring client contact details are maintained and up-to-date
Our client would like to meet with well organised and independent candidates who have:
- A minimum of 1 years’ marketing experience and who are looking to move to the next stage in their career
- Experience managing events, websites and social media channels
- Experience working with software such as Microsoft Office, Salesforce, content management systems and email marketing tools
- Excellent communication skills
- A willingness to travel
- Ideally but not essentially, some marketing experience gained within a software company or in or around the financial services sector
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain experience as part of a global team within a FinTech organisation which we know very well. To apply, please submit your CV taking care to highlight your relevant skills and experience.
Mead Partners are Search & Recruitment specialists for Sales & Marketing roles in the FinTech sector. Follow us on LinkedIn or on Twitter @meadpartnersltd to receive information on our latest roles.